Global EV & Battery Quarterly Forecast (Incl. Cathode & Li, Co, Ni, Mn)
- World’s only global quarterly xEV, battery, cathode and 4 minerals production forecast DB
- Based on a total of 20,000+ xEV models and battery cathode materials, Li, Co, Ni, and Mn consumption data in 80 countries, SNE Research offers market forecast / analysis till 2025 and analytical tool.
Starting from 2017, the world’s interest in the electric vehicle market has been continously soaring. The xEV (BEV+PHEV) market has been rapidly growing from 1.455 million units in 2017 to 10.8 million units in 2022. In terms of region, China, based on its government policy, has been leading the xEV marketm, while those markets in developed regions such as Europe and North American have been more vitalized than ever before.
In addition to such an upward trend in the market, major countries recently announced policies on carbon emission and fine dust reduction in response to climate change. As part of the policies, developed countries like the US, Europe, China, and Japan have been active in preparing and pushing ahead with measures to improve vehicle efficiency and sanctions against entities who fail to meet the emission target. Given this circumstance, it is expected to see an increase in demand for electric vehicles.
This report provides a forecast on market till 2025 by
adopting a statistical analysis method and SNE Research’s unique insight based
This report helps a subscriber to have a detailed understadning on the quarterly cathode material installation status for different OEMs and models and the contents of lithium, cobalt, nickel, and manganese based on data from approxmimately 60 and more cathode material companies.
- 4 market forecast and analysis reports per year (every quarter of a year)
Scope of Data / Analysis
- Global xEV sales target continents and countries: 7 continents, 80+ countries
- Global xEV group and automobile companies: 180+ automobile groups, 350+ xEV sales volume forecast
- Global xEV battery supplier: 100+ secondary battery SCM forecast
- Global cathode material supplier: Total 60+ cathode material companies and major 4 minerals usage forecast- xEV type: BEV, PHEV, HEV (incl. commercial vehicle)
Examples of Data Application
< Cathode Material Installment for EV (BEV+PHEV) Battery Trend from 2017 to 2023 >
- Excel pivot table: Applicable to various database analaysis
- Forecast is updated every quarter based on updates on actual aggregation in SNE Tracker.
1. Quarterly xEV Sales Trend – Type, Country, Continents, Group, Maker(OEM), Model
2. Quarterly xEV Battery Usage Trend – Battery Supplier, Type, Chemical
3. Monthly xEV Battery Cathode Material Usage – Cathode Material, Cathode Supplier, SCM
4. Monthly xEV Battery 4 Minerals Usage – Lithium, Cobalt, Nickel, Manganese